Happy Friday everyone! I hope your week was splendid…but now let’s hear it for the weekend WOOOO!
5 things I’m diggin’ this week:
1. The Pro Compression 40% discount (use JJ40) through Hungry Runner Girl and their $150 race entry giveaway!! I’ve only worn Zensah calf sleeves so I’m excited to try out the PC Marathon sock – they’re on their way! I’ll be sure to do a gear review of them when they arrive…I’m hoping to wear them for my 10K next Sunday.
2. Fall-ifying my apartment is going really well (special thanks to my mom for sending me pumpkin and fall leaf themed EVERYTHING…oh and lots of treats)
3. cooler weather – it’s finally starting to feel like fall here in CO. Busting out the scarves and cute boots.
4. shopping for some new running skirts…looking for the perfect one to do my half in. I’m considering either the sprint tech skirt from Moving Comfort or Nike Rival skirt.
5. candy corn and dark choc m&ms – enough said
ALSO, this week I was invited to be a SweatPink ambassador!!! Super excited about that. What a great community to be a part of. I’ll blog more about that later. oh and I ordered SweatPink shoe laces for all my Team Luna Chix ladies.
Anyone have a favorite running skirt I should check out??
Things you’re diggin’ this week?
Any SweatPink ambassadors/readers out there?