It snowed this morning here in Denver. not happy about it. This is my Friday least favorite thing. At least I have an excuse stay in on a Friday night, drink tea and blog/ have a netflix marathon….like I really needed an excuse for that :P
Now for my actual Friday Fav Five
1. I got my corral number for the Denver Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon…lucky #7! This also makes me feel really nervous/excited because it’s getting really close to race day and it’s kind of hitting me that yeah, I’m running a half marathon in 16 days. crazy.
2. my totally awesome mom read my blog post about pain in my arches and sent me this great “happy feet” care package. Having a mom who is a personal trainer definitely has its perks.
3. That same awesome mom also remembered one of favorite things about fall is that the Oh Henry candy bars come back on the shelf for a limited time…yes I know they’re neither dairy or gluten free, but once a year they’re worth the trouble.
4. I personalized my HeadSweats Velocity visor. Thinking about going back to add a little something else…maybe a cupcake with SPRINKLES
5. I have a 10K this weekend! YAY for race weekends…I look forward to the extra early bedtimes and eating my go to pre-race power meal of wild rice and broccoli (I’m pretty sure that Oh Henry bar negates that healthy stuff)
Happy Friday Everyone :)
What’s everyone up to this weekend? Race, long run, shopping trip???
How do you handle pre-race jitters?
favorite candy bar?